Direct Debit Scheme For New Clients
DAS Certification are pleased to announce are now able to offer all new clients the opportunity to pay for their continuing certification costs via Direct Debit. New clients will be required to pay for their initial certification but are then able to spread the cost of their 3 year continuing certification surveillance visits over the next 36 months therefore avoiding the dreaded yearly invoice.
As well as making certification more affordable to smaller businesses, Direct Debit has many benefits which include:
- Improved Financial Management – a regular payment method which enables you to plan your cashflow accurately: you know when the funds will leave your account.
- Reduced Paperwork – with Direct Debit, there is only one piece of paper to sign and no more cheques to handle or standing orders to organise saving you a considerable amount of valuable time.
- You Remain in Control – you will always be given at least 5 working days advance notice of the amount to be debited through your monthly statement, giving you plenty of time to query any payment.
- Peace of Mind – Direct Debit is an efficient and above all secure method of payment.
- The Direct Debit Guarantee – this means that you will receive an immediate refund in the unlikely event of any error.
- NO more yearly invoices – reduces the stress of receiving and for paying 12 monthly invoices.
If you would like further information on setting up your direct debit please contact our Global Finance Coordinator Michelle Underwood on 01933 381859 or email [email protected]k
Direct Debit Scheme For Existing Clients
We also intend to offer the same Direct Debit scheme to all of our existing clients. You will be able to sign up to our Direct Debit Scheme once your next surveillance or re-assessment visit has been completed and paid for. You can then spread the cost of all future surveillance visits and avoid the dreaded yearly invoice.
If you would like further information on setting up your direct debit please contact our Global Finance Coordinator Michelle Underwood on 01933 381859 or email [email protected]